Cancellations & Shipments:
- If you cancel your order within 3 business days we will refund your credit card with no charge.
- If we have the order ready for shipping and you cancel after the third business day and we have not shipped the order we will refund your credit card for the order and just bill you a 10% processing fee.
- Please note that we insure all freight when we ship.
- If customer cancels order, and has been shipped and unopened, and refuses shipment the customer will be charged for all freight. Please note freight will be double because of return shipping and a 10% restocking fee only.
- Please note when you receive shipment and sign bill of lading you are now responsible for your order, so please inspect your shipment and note any damages on the bill of lading so you can file a claim with the shipper. In the event that you ship order back to us we recommend that you have the freight insured because of loss or damage.
- If customer receives order and has unpackaged unit and then decides to cancel order and ship back to us, you must first contact us and obtain a return authorization number to ship back. Once we have received the order back we will inspect the shipment to determine that the order is still new and un-used. We will then credit your credit card and bill you for double shipping costs and 10% restocking fee. If the order shows signs of being installed or damage not from shipping we will not issue you credit. This is only for standard order items only, no credit will be issued for special orders.
- Special order items cannot be returned. You will be notified at time of purchase if you are placing a special order.
- All orders that have been canceled must be returned to us within 45 days for credit, after 45th day it is our discretion to issue any credits.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking charge that will be calculated from sale price on original invoice.